Conservator of the Estate
Beagle and Associates of Oregon. Inc. has clearly defined responsibilities as Conservator of the Estate.
- To manage the real and personal property
- To manage all income and disbursements
- To invest the liquid assets utilizing necessary resources, prudence and diligence
- To track and recover assets that may have been misappropriated or exploited
- To employ accounting procedures for all expenditures in accordance with state and federal law
- To facilitate the termination of the guardianship of the estate upon the death of the client
- To provide quarterly financial statements
With extensive experience in financial management, and using computerized accounting methods, B&A OR ensures the safety and security of each client’s assets as well as ensuring that the assets benefit the client. B&A OR coordinates a full range of asset management services. B&A OR employs a team approach to ensure the ongoing success of each case. With the support of an experienced team of professional fiduciaries, B&A OR coordinates a plan with input from the client, family members, facilities, home care agencies and community resources. This thorough, team-based approach ensures the highest quality of life possible.