Guardian of the Estate
Beagle and Associates of Washington acts as Guardian of the Estate.
B&A WA has clearly defined responsibilities as Guardian of the Estate.
- To manage the real and personal property
- To manage all income and disbursements
- To invest the liquid assets utilizing necessary resources, prudence and diligence
- To track and recover assets that may have been misappropriated or exploited
- To employ accounting procedures for all expenditures in accordance with state and federal law
- To facilitate the termination of the guardianship of the estate upon the death of the client
- To provide quarterly financial statements
With extensive experience in financial management and professional accounting methods, B&A WA ensures the safety and security of each client’s assets as well as ensuring that the assets are utilized for the benefit of the client.